Friday 26 February 2010

Ria Ritchie: Rebrand 02

Back to Ria's rebrand today and I think a final resolve has been agreed upon by both parties.


From previous attempts I was determined to make the double R work in such a way that it would deliver clarity and remain creative. This most recent effort in my opinion does both of those. In addition I have also decided to include Ria's full name below. The typeface selection for this in my mind was imperative. I wanted to convey a sense of class in conjunction with a modern, sophisicated edge. In the end, Ria and I both agreed that Century Gothic (top right) did this best although the full stop was perhaps unnecessary.


From here, all that remained to be decided was the final weight of the type. Ria and I again made a mutual agreement, this time the bottom left example was the one to hit the nail on the head in terms of aesthetics. Job done then.

No comments:

Post a Comment