Sunday 21 February 2010

Ria Ritchie: Myspace Layout Development 01

Today I began working on a new Myspace layout and rebrand package for a friend of mine from back home - Ria Ritchie. At present Ria is currently recording some new songs in the studio with Plan B and is in negotiation with Virgin Records so I hope that in doing this it will benefit us both; her web presence and promotion will look professional and in return I may get some coverage and recognition.

First off this is the image that I have been given to work with, credit to another friend of mine Ryan Mason for his photography. It will most likely be the main header image as opposed to the background.

Thus far I have only experimented with an inital idea for a background image which was intended to reflect the striped wallpaper within the photograph, the result as seen below.

In truth, I don't like it all and was very quick to dismiss it. The better part of me actually dismissed it as I was designing it, but either way it needed to be done in order for me to be able to progress with others ideas without hindrance -these of which will be explored within the near future.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment