Friday 23 July 2010

Shark Design

Similar to Morgan Agency, Shark Design are another agency that I was interested in working with over the summer as part of the eight week funded internship scheme and things were looking pretty good until today when I received this quite disappointing news;

'Hi Liam,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you – things have been really hectic here recently.

At this stage, I can’t commit to a summer internship unfortunately as a large project which was scheduled to start shortly, and which I was planning for you to be involved in, has been delayed.

Thanks for expressing interest in working with us though and good luck with your third year.

Regards,

Matthew.'

It would seem that it might just not happen for me this summer, although I am in the process of negotiating the opportunities for Christmas and Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment