Wednesday 6 October 2010

Berlin Visit: Studio Research


Quick suggestions from Amber in regards to studios that could be useful whilst over in Berlin. Very commerical (so much so I don't think I would approach them for a placement), but a fair amount of type led work & branding which is relevant.

Kross Werbeagentur have a very impressive website.
-
I also had a word with John after my PPD tutorial (which was actually with Jane) to see if he had any additional info. Some of his suggestions (received just tonight) mirrored my own findings that I have been researching recently. I will be emailing the most relevant within the next few days and they include:

Edenspiekermann
Pentagram (Berlin Office)
Node
Onlab
Staendige-Vertretung
123Buero
Weiss Heiten

Obviously the first two are huge, but if you don't try then you'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment