Tuesday 16 March 2010

The Chosen 10

Here is the list of creative entities that I contacted today with my web based design portfolio. I specifically tried to focus on agencies within the areas of Leeds and/or London as this is where I would ideally like to work after I graduate. In addition I also contacted a few freelance designers whose work I really admire; there could potentially be scope for possible visits or discussions with these people but I doubt the opportunity of an 'internship' or 'placement' is very realistic. It's good to talk non-the-less!

Agencies:

The Consult, NousVous, Sea Design, Spin, Johnson Banks, Bibliotheque Design.

Freelancers:

Eduardo recife, Cristina Couceiro, Jacob Arden McClure, Nazario Graziano.

Let's see what happens then!

No comments:

Post a Comment